Pages

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spring Cleaning

Do you ever notice that when Spring is approaching you get antsy, ?
anxious....something? I know I do. I want to get stuff done. I am clearing out the clutter everywhere. I want to get my vehicles detailed. I want to start new projects and finish old ones. I have finally gotten all of the songs I wrote typed out clearly on my computer. Now, I need to get them all copyrighted (I already did 2). Next, I will find some tracks to go with them. Hopefully, by the beginning of Summer or sooner I will be in the studio laying them out. Lord, please keep me motivated to get this done. My heart wants to do it but I keep putting it on the side and I have no really good reason for why I do that. I also plan to get rid of a bunch of papers sitting around my house. Some will be shredded some trashed and some filed away. I have slowly been letting go of clothes and shoes that I know I really won't ever wear again. That should help clear up my closet. Now, I just need to make sure not to replace those items because I really don't need another thing. What does Spring fever make you want to do

No comments: