Pages

Follow by Email

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

7 comments:

The OE said...

Make it stoppp!

Royce's Daughter said...

YOU ARE SO NOT SOMEONE'S GRANDMA!!!

WOW...I pray to God that I look that good when I am a grandmother! Whatever you are doing...KEEP IT UP! AMAZING...

Mizrepresent said...

What a beautiful family you have!

Mizrepresent said...

You have a lovely family!

blackstarr said...

How come I've never heard tell of you in the Baltimore circuit? I have cousins there (my favorite. sshhhhh! don't tell the rest!). I mean, should I be smackin' one of them upside the head? I must come visit soon and catch you and the band hard at work. Good luck with that venture. Peace.

Eb the Celeb said...

you havent blogged in a while... but I saw that you are an R&B head... and I have a R&B blog... check it out if you get a chance...

www.jonesin-eb-style.blogspot.com

Charles said...

I so want one of those on the side of my blog. But I have so much ish goin on as it is. Definitely lovin the pics though...