Pages

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Unfinished Business



As I am typing this I am thinking of all of the projects I have started and just didn't finish which is very unlike me. For the most part, it isn't that I lose interest or don't want to complete the project. I just become overwhelmed with how to get it done and then convince myself that it isn't going to work and I put it away. Well, now I want to complete the projects and put them out there and see what happens. Nothing beats a failure but a try, right? So, I will be finishing a book I started writing YEARS ago and self-publishing it. I will get all of my songs copyrighted along with the recorded melodies. I will find tracks to go with the songs and I will begin working on my demo. I will keep searching for and find a play to audition for (I really want to do The Wiz). It is time for me to start working on my deferred dreams. I am writing it down and making it happen. Wish me luck!

No comments: