Pages

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Fever in March

I don't know what the weather is like out by you but it has been gorgeous here in the DC, MD, Va area. the sun has been shining and temps have been in the upper 70s as much as 80 for the last few days. It is March for crying out loud and my toes are out. No, I do not have on sandals or flip flops but I am bumping peep toes. Something about this weather puts me in a really great mood even when things aren't going quite the way I would like for them to. My allergies are off the chart (sneezing, itchy eyes, itchy nose, you name it) and it isn't even Spring yet. What's the weather like where you are? Do you have allergy issues? Do you prefer warm weather or cold weather? Holla at me....PLEASE???!!!??!!!

No comments: