Pages

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I been around

I guess you're wondering where I've been? Not really? Okay, well I will tell you anyway. Nowhere. I have one reader and I just know she isn't biting her nails waiting for the next post. Anyways, here are some things that's going on in my world. Kayla leaves for college in August. Yep, empty nest for me. I will begin the home buyer's process AGAIN early next year. Don't ask, long, stupid story. But my rent right now is a mortgage. Please God deliver me from the evils of renter-ship. My job just sent a solicitation for a 4 month work at home pilot. I already work 2 days at home, wonder how 5 days would feel? Only thing is you have to give up your cubicle space and take all personal items home. BOO. I guess I will have to suffer that if they approve my request. I have also been applying for promotions and this pilot may not go over well if I get a new job. Since the government does not want to give any financial aid for my daughter's college tuition they should at least give me a raise so she won't get kicked out when we can no longer afford it. Wadaya think? You still here? Okay, so what else? How come BGE read my meter on June 22 and they say I don't owe them anything? Something ain't right. Something ain't right. Something is also not right with Blogger today so I need to stop before I scream. Plus....I'm finished anyway. :-)

No comments: