Pages

Follow by Email

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

How Come?

Okay, so I told you guys (even though no one was listening) that I was moving to a new cube. One with a window. Well, I love my new view but there are always some concerns. Let's share, shall we?

 

How come:

 

*The person who sits directly across from me is NEVER here? Like never. I think that might be a good thing so let me shut up.

 

*The people up here are mostly nurses and doctors and they are all walking around hacking and sneezing? Can't they just subscribe something for themselves or each other or something?

 

*The person who sits in front of me is never around when his boss comes looking for him? I wonder what kind of schedule he has? He and I both sit away from our group. Not sure how that is going to work out for him.

 

*There is a mouse trap beside my desk? Is my cube the mouse cube? They just don't realize that it will not go down well if I ever come in and the mouse is on the trap.

 

*Every morning when I come in I remember to go to the third floor but forget which row my cube is in? I mean, I know which row it is but I keep walking past it.

 

*I know this list is going to grow by the day. This is my third day up here and....well, we will see.

No comments: