Pages

Follow by Email

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

11 Things You May Not Know About Me...and probably don't care.

1. I love to sing, it's my true love.

 

2. I love to read.

 

3. I love my two grandsons, they make me happy and tired.

 

4. I am so proud and excited that my daughter was accepted into the college of her choice.

 

5. I am anxious about the college expenses I will incur for the next four years.

 

6. I love to plant flowers.

 

7. I have an addiction to shoes.

 

8. I buy way too many underwear.

 

9. I want a new/better job (but I am thankful for the one I have).

 

10. I am hoping to bring an audience back to my blog.

 

11. I don't think anyone will read this.

No comments: