Pages

Follow by Email

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Good grief!

Well, I managed to recover from the boys over the weekend. They are wonderful but they require more energy than I have to give so no more extended visits for them. I recognize what I can and cannot handle. We hung out with a friend and went to some bounce type facility and the kids had a ball and we enjoyed watching them and chatting it up. But boy was I glad when they were picked up. I needed my life to go back to normal - quiet!
I take my hat off to anyone with small kids. I mean, I get them with the knowledge that it is temporary. But for those of you who have to do this every single day all I can say is....I'm sorry. It takes alot to constantly entertain, feed, bathe, feed, clean up after, feed and pay attention to little kids. With a teenager in the house who can do for herself, I forgot how much work this can be and I am not too happy when I am reminded.

No comments: