Pages

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Blog games...11 more things

1. iPhone, crackberry, or droid? Crackberry but I have my eye on the iPhone. 2. In your Lifetime original movie, who would play you? I would love for it to be Angela Bassett. 3. When deciding what’s for dinner–if you were on death row (jail, not the record company), what would your last meal be? I probably couldn't eat. Who has an appetite when they know they are about to die? 4. Under what circumstances, if any, would you be a guest on the Maury show? Under no circumstances would I be a guest on the Maury show. 5. What’s your favorite movie? Meet Joe Black 6. How did you decide to live where you live right now? It was a decision based on convenience at a time when not so good things were happening in my life. 7. If you were a celebrity, what would you be famous for? My voice - singing. 8. Will you miss the Twinkie? Uh, no. 9. What’s on your nightstand? A lamp. Cordless phone. A cup with a bunch of ink pens. A few papers that need to be put away. A coaster. Okay, too much stuff! 10. How old were you when you got your driver’s license, and how many tries did it take you to pass the road test? I was 15 and 9 months (which was the rule back then). I passed the first time. 11. Are your ears pierced? If they are, did you get them done when you were little, or when you were older? My ears are pierced and have been since I was a baby. I had my second holes done when I was a teenager and have sinced allowed them to close.

No comments: