Pages

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Happy Holidays

Ho, Ho, Ho. Looks like Christmas is around the corner and most of my shopping is done. How about you?

 

Follow up from my last post: I have done a few things. Searched for a few tracks, still searching. Did some home recording in preparation for studio recording. Sent some recordings out for a possible opportunity. We will see what happens.

 

Follow up on another post: I have been searching and searching for a new position at work. I have made the best qualified list for a few jobs I applied for but so far I am still where I was :(.

 

Follow up from another, 'nother post: I am going to try to post more, AGAIN.

 

I am praying and waiting on God for changes.

No comments: