Pages

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Is it the weather or me?

Something ain't right. I don't know what it is or maybe it's nothing but I have not been feeling all that great lately. Physically, I am fine. Emotionally not so much. I feel like just blah. I am not sure if it is the weather because it has been rainy lately or if it there is really some underlying issue making its way to the top of my subconscious.

 

Anyway, I am all set to move to the cubicle with the window in a week. I guess I should be happy about that. I have not applied for any more positions. I need a break from the disappointments that come with that. I have not heard back about the singing opportunity and suspect that I won't.

 

On another note, my birthday is coming up and I will be 44 years old. That sounds so old and some days I feel so old.

 

I have finished most of my Christmas shopping except for my Secret Santa gift. I guess I could be finished with that but I really want to be creative and not send something boring. At least the search for that great exchange gift is something to look forward to.

 

Alright, enough of this negative mess. I hope I didn't bring anyone down. Anyone out there? Anyone?

No comments: