Pages

Follow by Email

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holly, Jolly Christmas

The Holiday season is upon us. Everytime I think I am done with gifts, I have someone I forgot. And the folks I said I wasn't buying for, I am feeling guilty and want to buy something small. Tis the season.

 

I sent my Secret Santa gift and I hope the recipient likes it.

 

Oh yeah, I had a birthday over the weekend. I am 40... something :). I had a wonderful weekend with friends and family.

 

The college girl is home so the empty nest is not empty for at least a month. BGE and the super market will thank me for her extended visit.

 

I can't wait for my grandkids to see there gifts! I am excited.

 

I am moving to my window seat at work. When I return to work next year, I will have a new seat with a new view, YEAH! Oh, did I mention that tomorrow will be my last day in the office until next year. How wonderful is that?

 

Holla at ya later!

No comments: