Pages

Drea's World

Welcome to what goes on in my mind. Some days it will be nothing, other days it may be too much. But here is where I choose to unload. Feel free to visit often.

About Me

My photo
What can I say. I sing with a band, mostly R&B, Pop, etc. I am an avid book reader, mostly fictional (gotta get away sometimes). I am a mother of two and believe it or not a "grandmother". I am still rolling my eyes at my son for that one. I am a very straight-forward person. I am no sugar-coater so if you don't want to hear what I really think, please don't ask me!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holly, Jolly Christmas

The Holiday season is upon us. Everytime I think I am done with gifts, I have someone I forgot. And the folks I said I wasn't buying for, I am feeling guilty and want to buy something small. Tis the season.

 

I sent my Secret Santa gift and I hope the recipient likes it.

 

Oh yeah, I had a birthday over the weekend. I am 40... something :). I had a wonderful weekend with friends and family.

 

The college girl is home so the empty nest is not empty for at least a month. BGE and the super market will thank me for her extended visit.

 

I can't wait for my grandkids to see there gifts! I am excited.

 

I am moving to my window seat at work. When I return to work next year, I will have a new seat with a new view, YEAH! Oh, did I mention that tomorrow will be my last day in the office until next year. How wonderful is that?

 

Holla at ya later!

No comments: